All My tracks projects

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by Wookey on Wed 24 Jun - 3:06

Dear Jose Angel, I think we all would love any of these historic tracks. Good luck in your work, with all our thanks
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7893
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-20
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by JALNERVION on Wed 24 Jun - 8:50

Wookey wrote:Dear Jose Angel, I think we all would love any of these historic tracks. Good luck in your work, with all our thanks

You are welcome my friend.
avatar
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 119
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by F1CFan1804 on Sat 4 Jul - 1:04

I'm curious to know if any of these new tracks (not the updates) are actually close to being released.

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 177
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by F1CFan1804 on Thu 9 Jul - 21:11

José Angel, how do you deal with this error if all textures are the right size:

vidman.cpp 1114: CUBE error loading scene file SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\Milan\Castello Circuit\Castello Circuit.SCN: Could not allocate DirectDraw surface - 0x8876086c

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 177
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by JALNERVION on Thu 9 Jul - 21:30

F1CFan1804 wrote:José Angel, how do you deal with this error if all textures are the right size:

vidman.cpp   1114: CUBE error loading scene file SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\Milan\Castello Circuit\Castello Circuit.SCN: Could not allocate DirectDraw surface - 0x8876086c

Check again textures because one of them have a error size. Like 255x256 or something else.
Anyways rename folder to Castello_circuit instead od castello circuit, and the names of the files like castello_circuit.xxx instead of castello circuit.xxx.
avatar
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 119
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by F1CFan1804 on Fri 10 Jul - 19:51

JALNERVION wrote:
F1CFan1804 wrote:José Angel, how do you deal with this error if all textures are the right size:

vidman.cpp   1114: CUBE error loading scene file SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\Milan\Castello Circuit\Castello Circuit.SCN: Could not allocate DirectDraw surface - 0x8876086c

Check again textures because one of them have a error size. Like 255x256 or something else.
Anyways rename folder to Castello_circuit instead od castello circuit, and the names of the files like castello_circuit.xxx instead of castello circuit.xxx.

I checked them again, all were good, changed the name of all files, still not working.
Same error, same result, CTD.
I even reconverted the textures in small batches, no results.
Should I give up this track or is there a solution for this?

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 177
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by illupo91 on Mon 13 Jul - 15:09

Thank you Jalnervion!
enjoy your summer Break!

illupo91
Pedal Kart driver
Pedal Kart driver

Messages : 7
Date d'inscription : 2015-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by JALNERVION on Wed 30 Sep - 0:23

F1CFan1804 wrote:
JALNERVION wrote:
F1CFan1804 wrote:José Angel, how do you deal with this error if all textures are the right size:

vidman.cpp   1114: CUBE error loading scene file SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\Milan\Castello Circuit\Castello Circuit.SCN: Could not allocate DirectDraw surface - 0x8876086c

Check again textures because one of them have a error size. Like 255x256 or something else.
Anyways rename folder to Castello_circuit instead od castello circuit, and the names of the files like castello_circuit.xxx instead of castello circuit.xxx.

I checked them again, all were good, changed the name of all files, still not working.
Same error, same result, CTD.
I even reconverted the textures in small batches, no results.
Should I give up this track or is there a solution for this?

Is this track Castelloli? Or is another different track? If you want send me the track to see what happen.
avatar
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 119
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by JALNERVION on Mon 15 Feb - 7:53

[Priorities]
* Torre del Greco (A Present for my friend Luigi70). A fictional racetrack in a real place (Torre del Greco, Naples, Italy):


* 1965 Moulinsart (A present for my friend Wookey). A Fictional racetrack coverted from GPL:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.816550951715243.1073742046.269969919706685&type=3


* Trieste Hill Climb (A present for my friend Neiln1). A hillclimb historic racetrack converted from Rfactor:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.816551958381809.1073742047.269969919706685&type=3


* Estoril 14 kms Fictional (A present for my friend Cristian Luis. A fictional 14 kms racetrack created by me under his instructions:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.500685956635079.1073741839.269969919706685&type=3
avatar
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 119
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: All My tracks projects

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum