F1CFan1804's Tracks

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by AxelP800 on Thu 28 Jul - 15:36

F1CFan1804 wrote:
AxelP800 wrote:Anything happening more in Langhorne other than timing?

Pit positions are also wrong, so it's gonna take hours to fix it (Pit positions are going to work eventually, but it is quite time-consuming to get done well).
I don't even know if I will be able to fix the timing issue. All timing lines seem to be large enough and positioned correctly, but there is no response from any car whatsoever. This is the same with all tracks I converted from Papyrus sims (NR2003 and GPL), so Charterhall and PPIR (forgot to mention that one) have the exact same problem, which I haven't been able to solve yet. So, I'm sorry to say that I would rather first finish the tracks that have smaller issues, before I will tackle Langhorne.

Maybe the xsectors need to be mirrored. I once convert Walt Disney Speedway without timing issues

AxelP800
Pedal Kart driver
Pedal Kart driver

Messages : 8
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by F1CFan1804 on Fri 29 Jul - 10:30

AxelP800 wrote:
F1CFan1804 wrote:
AxelP800 wrote:Anything happening more in Langhorne other than timing?

Pit positions are also wrong, so it's gonna take hours to fix it (Pit positions are going to work eventually, but it is quite time-consuming to get done well).
I don't even know if I will be able to fix the timing issue. All timing lines seem to be large enough and positioned correctly, but there is no response from any car whatsoever. This is the same with all tracks I converted from Papyrus sims (NR2003 and GPL), so Charterhall and PPIR (forgot to mention that one) have the exact same problem, which I haven't been able to solve yet. So, I'm sorry to say that I would rather first finish the tracks that have smaller issues, before I will tackle Langhorne.

Maybe the xsectors need to be mirrored. I once convert Walt Disney Speedway without timing issues

Could you please post that conversion here if you still have it? I'd love to have that track as well.
And thanks for the tip. I'll try it when I get to Langhorne.

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 176
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by F1CFan1804 on Fri 29 Jul - 10:46

As planned, the first three tracks on the wishlist are being released today:

mediafire.com download/hu6t78069yayib0/LourencoMarques.rar
Lourenço Marques, originally created by philrob. Published with philrob's kind permission.

mediafire.com download/1jax5wrjf6gzmzi/Anglesey.rar
Anglesey, originally created by Stuart Lancaster. Published without permission because Stuart Lancaster didn't respond to my message.

mediafire.com download/vmbti4rv4bh7khu/Caversham.rar
Caversham, originally created by Yaystenny. Published without permission because Yaystenny didn't respond to my message.

Have fun!

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 176
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by AxelP800 on Fri 29 Jul - 12:24

Actually I forgot but I convert it to rFactor but here it is:
mediafire.com download/faay8fi8hb9kby1/WaltDisneySpeedwayBeta.rar
mediafire.com download/lcxauard2d3f797/WaltDisneySpeedwayminiupdate.rar

I forgot myself what is within the update


As a bonus I give you the Jyllandsringen with extension which is Race07 version. Hope you can open it: mediafire.com ?c7aa1r42kjvf5a4

AxelP800
Pedal Kart driver
Pedal Kart driver

Messages : 8
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by Lee67 on Sat 30 Jul - 7:06

.


Last edited by Lee67 on Tue 24 Jan - 15:43; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 538
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-21
Age : 50
Localisation : Somewhere in the Czechlands!

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by F1CFan1804 on Sat 30 Jul - 11:31

Lee67 wrote:Thank you for your tracks, F1CFan1804! (From where you've downloaded the original rFactor's "Lourenco Marques" track, please? Only one place, where is it - http://trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/ -, doesn't work now.)

If someone of you needs the workin' start/pitlites in the "Lourenco Marques" track, so D/L this patch: mediafire.com download/n5fk56hlqrhcpw7/LM_LIGHTS.zip

http://pitlaneweb.blogspot.nl/ has it as well. Great database, but unfortunately not all links are still working

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 176
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by Garcia on Sun 31 Jul - 18:54

AxelP800 wrote:Actually I forgot but I convert it to rFactor but here it is:
mediafire.com download/faay8fi8hb9kby1/WaltDisneySpeedwayBeta.rar
mediafire.com download/lcxauard2d3f797/WaltDisneySpeedwayminiupdate.rar

I forgot myself what is within the update


As a bonus I give you the Jyllandsringen with extension which is Race07 version. Hope you can open it: mediafire.com ?c7aa1r42kjvf5a4

This track doe not work, and editing the scn trackpath did not solve the problem. I'm not an oval buff, but I think worth to signal it to you, in case you want take time to include the update and tidy up a new upload.

Caversham and Anglesey are very good drive ! Thanks a lot for them !
avatar
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 321
Date d'inscription : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by F1CFan1804 on Wed 3 Aug - 10:57

[quote][quote="Garcia"]
AxelP800 wrote:

This track doe not work, and editing the scn trackpath did not solve the problem. I'm not an oval buff, but I think worth to signal it to you, in case you want take time to include the update and tidy up a new upload.

It's quite natural that this track doesn't work, because this track is an rFactor track that AxelP800 made. Maybe I can convert it to F1C, but I'll need to ask Axel (for once no trouble getting hold on contact possibilities Smile )



F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 176
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by F1CFan1804 on Wed 3 Aug - 11:24

Two new tracks for today:

mediafire.com download/4o1lmnm5zcyd4nm/Gedinne1987.rar
Gedinne, originally created by Relesys. Published with Relesys' kind permission.

mediafire.com download/jhysfdho50dob0c/DalslandRing.rar
Dalslandring, originally created by Hompe. Published with Hompe's kind permission.

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 176
Date d'inscription : 2014-11-15
Localisation : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by Lee67 on Wed 3 Aug - 19:09

.


Last edited by Lee67 on Tue 24 Jan - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 538
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-21
Age : 50
Localisation : Somewhere in the Czechlands!

Back to top Go down

Re: F1CFan1804's Tracks

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum