Indy Legends mod

Page 5 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Indy Legends mod

Message par De Lacrowe le Mar 15 Sep - 9:26

Hello kbigs,
you have some news about the White House?
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Luigi 70 le Mar 15 Sep - 13:50

kbigs a écrit:Just registered here after seeing this mod in development. I love the '60s Indy cars and can not wait for this to be finished. Keep up the good work!

Hi kbigs, you are welcome here.
The project is on stand-by, I'm waiting someone to help me with physics (my real "Achilles heel" affraid)...
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par kbigs le Mer 16 Sep - 4:26

marina79 a écrit:Hello kbigs,
you have some news about the White House?

Was just by it two days ago in fact. Still very white Smile I've heard the president is hosting the king and queen of Spain today.

kbigs
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par De Lacrowe le Jeu 17 Sep - 10:22

To kbigs :

You've been very kind to answer. Nice to meet you. Good day and good work. sunny
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 4:44

Luigi 70 a écrit:
kbigs a écrit:Just registered here after seeing this mod in developpement. I love the '60s Indy cars and can not wait for this to be finished. Keep up the good work!

Hi kbigs, you are welcome here.
The project is on stand-by, I'm waiting someone to help me with physics (my real "Achilles heel" affraid)...

Hi Luigi, I would be happy to work on physics! I can make accelerations, top speed (if those data are available) and lap times (for AI and good drivers) accurate with accurate weight and respecting the fact that the force of the turbine cars was not their power but their aerodynamics (no big radiators), traction (4w drive) and conception. For the "tenue de route", well, I will probably not be able to take into account each parameters and obviously I never drove any of those cars so, if you guys got some "témoignage" about behaviour of the cars by the drivers, that would be very helpful. Remark that it will be probably very weird to make physics for cars that are assymetrics like these and with no conventional gearbox (turbine cars), even if I did the last thing for the Tesla that I converted. Also, to avoid big deception, I need to say that like everyone I have some others priorities in my life, so I will try to be quick but I cannot guaranty how much time it will take for the whole carsets. I can be quite perfectionnist sometimes, so a little bit slow.

P.S. You can watch my works on physics for these "Rally Trophy"'s cars conversions... that I've still never release!  Embarassed The physics for the Abarth 1000TC and may be few others was not finished. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZOqoOmX_Y

Also on this Nascar 87's carsets, last year before restriction plate. On this one, the flips can look excessive but my goal was to simulate the original Nascar2003 game which was may be even more flipping and flying, you can watch some crash compilation vids of it to compare... Yes, its got the accurate heavy weight.

(my conversion for F1C:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKkY6fpvc9o

(original NR2003, so I didn't work on this at all, I post the link just to compare): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkaGujW03w

Dernière édition par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 9:01, édité 1 fois

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Jeu 29 Sep - 8:29

Thanks for your avaibility.
About the physics of this mod, after I had asked for help to a friend of mine, in August 2015, he told me he was running a beta version of the physics for  "indy legends" Rolling Eyes .
In September 2015 I ask for help on the forum, in May 2016 it reappeared the same friend who tells me that after personal things, now he has availability to do the physics. What a Face
I reply that at that time I am interested in cars in the F5000 Crying or Very sad .
October 2016 "teslaf1electriquepriseX" tells me he would like to work on the physics of these cars, while safeguarding the priorities of real life .. scratch

Whoaa, F1Challenge has of biblical times for God ... affraid

Dear friends fortunately I have priorities in real life too  cheers (wife, children, family, work, sport ...), but as they say in my part "the iron is beaten until it is hot" Basketball ,  now I am a bit "cooled" on this project No , of sure I will provide all cars that  Wookey wants  Wink , because I love his story I love you , but I'm sorry the project is still in stand-by for me... Exclamation
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par slowin74 le Jeu 29 Sep - 9:08

Luigi 70 a écrit:
...but as they say in my part "the iron is beaten until it is hot" Basketball

Paisà, anche nel nord della Puglia lo diciamo!

Homey, that's how we say in northern Apulia!
If you need help with skins or logo search, feel free to ask!

slowin74
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Wookey le Jeu 29 Sep - 10:05

Too bad the competency to do physics correctly is so rare. For sure, when dealing with a Lotus that is a direct copy from F1 you can always copy the F1 physics... but this is a stop-gap measure. I really hope this can be solved for us to enjoy your beautiful models Luigi. That will be quite a challenge if we need to race Wookey Story Daytona race with conisistent results...

Come on Tesla ! We all wait for your help !
Wookey
Admin

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 10:15

Luigi, I've never pretended to be the only one to have others occupations, I've underline that I've just mentionned it because I did'nt want to feel to much under pressure!

You have already made a good grid of cars (22?!, at least you shown 16 complete cars plus 2 body without wheel-suspensions), so if the remaining tasks are to paint the drivers-helmet-suit and placing them properly in Zmodeler, putting the cars on tracks, making drivers.ini and making the physics, well, I can (and I sure that I'm not the only one here) do it under your supervision, of course, I will never release any of your cars without your content!

Anyway, I really don't want to rush you Luigi, I was just offering some help because those cars looks fantastics!!! Thanks for all that you're doing for us, you're mods are splendido!!!

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 10:29

Wookey a écrit:
Come on Tesla ! We all wait for your help !

Hehey, don't get too much expectations, I just want to try my best! Honestly, I would prefer to work on cars not so much asymetric and the turbine without conventional gearbox might cause problems, so I'm not sure if I can do it almost accurate but that would be a challenge and the beauty of these beast really deserve it!

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 5 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut