Indy Legends mod

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Indy Legends mod

Message par Wookey le Jeu 29 Sep - 10:50

maybe you could inspire yourself from 1971 Lotus 56B from F1 Seven Mod. It is turbine too.
Wookey
Admin

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 11:06

Luigi 70 a écrit: of sure I will provide all cars that  Wookey wants  Wink , because I love his story I love you , but I'm sorry the project is still in stand-by for me... Exclamation

Wookey a écrit: That will be quite a challenge if we need to race Wookey Story Daytona race with conisistent results...

You talk about a 1969 or 1970 non-championship race at Daytona? Do I dream about it or I read this somewhere? Was it hold on the sport-course layout? Because many drivers may have try their luck with older indy cars like 1965-66 Lotus 38, 1966 Lola T90, even a 1963 Lotus 29... On a oval, it would be unfair against the 1969 and 1968 indy car but on a hybrid sport-car tracks (oval+"road"), its another thing!

Dernière édition par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 11:24, édité 3 fois

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 11:08

Wookey a écrit:maybe you could inspire yourself from 1971 Lotus 56B from F1 Seven Mod. It is turbine too.

Oh yes, so true! I would have been so angry against myself to work on it and then realise that! Thanks for the reminder!!

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Wookey le Jeu 29 Sep - 11:29

teslaf1electriquepriseX a écrit:

You talk about a 1969 or 1970 non-championship race at Daytona? Do I dream about it or I read this somewhere? Was it hold on the sport-course layout? Because many drivers may have try their luck with older indy cars like 1965-66 Lotus 38, 1966 Lola T90, even a 1963 Lotus 29... On a oval, it would be unfair against the 1969 and 1968 indy car but on a hybrid sport-car tracks (oval+"road"), its another thing!

This is a fictional race that I added at the end of the 1968 season. between US and Mexico GP, a "ten years after" revenge of the race of 2 worlds that was ran at Monza in 58. The track will be Daytone 24 hours circuit, with banking + inland. There will be 14 F1 and 14 Indycars invited.
Wookey
Admin

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 12:16

Wookey a écrit:

This is a fictional race that I added at the end of the 1968 season. between US and Mexico GP, a "ten years after" revenge of the race of 2 worlds that was ran at Monza in 58. The track will be Daytone 24 hours circuit, with banking + inland. There will be 14 F1 and 14 Indycars invited.

Wow, I've never heard that before! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Two_Worlds

Hé que c'est bien pensé tout ça et que ça tombe donc bien!!! (cheap translation: Hey it is well thought all this and the timing is so good !)

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Jeu 29 Sep - 12:21

Luigi 70 a écrit: Re: F1 1955 mod (race by race) v1.1 Released (February 27, 2016)
Post by Luigi 70 on Sat 13 Feb - 10:44:30
if someone can help me with cars physics and the driver's ability I'd be happy...

I had a help only from Valpaso75 Wink with ability's drivers files, in the meantime I did myself the 1955's physics (as happened for the 1961 and 1962 mod)Neutral , so if someone want to send me  the phisics&sound files, I'm very very happy  Very Happy and I'll assess if they are fine for me... Wink
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Jeu 29 Sep - 12:27

slowin74 a écrit:
Luigi 70 a écrit:
...but as they say in my part "the iron is beaten until it is hot" Basketball
Paisà, anche nel nord della Puglia lo diciamo!

Che piacevole sorpresa, guajo! What a Face
Amo la tua terra (quasi) quanto la mia cheers
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par slowin74 le Jeu 29 Sep - 12:37

Luigi 70 a écrit:
slowin74 a écrit:
Luigi 70 a écrit:
...but as they say in my part "the iron is beaten until it is hot" Basketball
Paisà, anche nel nord della Puglia lo diciamo!

Che piacevole sorpresa, guajo! What a Face
Amo la tua terra (quasi) quanto la mia cheers

cheers cheers cheers

slowin74
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par F1CFan1804 le Jeu 29 Sep - 18:34

Luigi 70 a écrit:
kbigs a écrit:Just registered here after seeing this mod in developpement. I love the '60s Indy cars and can not wait for this to be finished. Keep up the good work!

Hi kbigs, you are welcome here.
The project is on stand-by, I'm waiting someone to help me with physics (my real "Achilles heel" affraid)...

Hi Luigi, I would be happy to work on physics! I can make accelerations, top speed (if those data are available) and lap times (for AI and good drivers) accurate with accurate weight and respecting the fact that the force of the turbine cars was not their power but their aerodynamics (no big radiators), traction (4w drive) and conception. For the "tenue de route", well, I will probably not be able to take into account each parameters and obviously I never drove any of those cars so, if you guys got some "témoignage" about behaviour of the cars by the drivers, that would be very helpful. Remark that it will be probably very weird to make physics for cars that are assymetrics like these and with no conventional gearbox (turbine cars), even if I did the last thing for the Tesla that I converted. Also, to avoid big deception, I need to say that like everyone I have some others priorities in my life, so I will try to be quick but I cannot guaranty how much time it will take for the whole carsets. I can be quite perfectionnist sometimes, so a little bit slow.

P.S. You can watch my works on physics for these "Rally Trophy"'s cars conversions... that I've still never release!  Embarassed The physics for the Abarth 1000TC and may be few others was not finished. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcZOqoOmX_Y

Also on this Nascar 87's carsets, last year before restriction plate. On this one, the flips can look excessive but my goal was to simulate the original Nascar2003 game which was may be even more flipping and flying, you can watch some crash compilation vids of it to compare... Yes, its got the accurate heavy weight.

(my conversion for F1C:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKkY6fpvc9o

(original NR2003, so I didn't work on this at all, I post the link just to compare): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkaGujW03w

Those cars sure look good. I think classic non-F1 cars are a very interesting addition. I even like the NASCARs, they're a bit of my guilty pleasure. Sure, the ovals are easy to drive, but with the right AI settings and setup the racing can be so intense! Although it seems hard to get the physics of NASCAR cars right, of all the available mods, only the 2009 mod is good, but I can't judge on your 1987 carset yet of course. Maybe that's the second good one in town. bounce

BTW, maybe you could share some knowledge about converting cars or editing physics. I've been wanting to do both of them, but so far I failed miserably, and there are no real good explanations online on how to do it. Maybe you could help, as you've successfully done it at least a few times Question

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Jeu 29 Sep - 19:27

At that time, I didn't had any times left. For sure, I'm interest to help you with your 1955, 1961 and 1962, it absolutely deserve it  but each of those years will take me lot of times! When Wookey is suppose to organize his Daytona "Grand défi" race? Cause doing the physics for this will already take a lot of time! May be I can do the physics for the 2 or 3 dominants teams of 1955 in the next weeks, share this to you and finish the grid of the 1955, 1961, 1962 later?!

Luigi 70 a écrit:
Luigi 70 a écrit: Re: F1 1955 mod (race by race) v1.1 Released (February 27, 2016)
Post by Luigi 70 on Sat 13 Feb - 10:44:30
if someone can help me with cars physics and the driver's ability I'd be happy...

I had a help only from Valpaso75 Wink with ability's drivers files, in the meantime I did myself the 1955's physics (as happened for the 1961 and 1962 mod)Neutral , so if someone want to send me  the phisics&sound files, I'm very very happy  Very Happy and I'll assess if they are fine for me... Wink

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut