Message par McLeod le Mar 4 Oct - 1:57

sssssssssssssssssssplendid !
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Indy Legends mod

Message par teslaf1electriquepriseX le Lun 10 Oct - 0:13

Luigi 70 a écrit:I think it is useless to work on the physics of the 1955 mod, considering that already has been released, so let's focus on the physics of these cars...

No, no, it is not useless at all, this carset is fantastic and really deserve better physics, the mod is definitly much immersive and spectacular that way. It is not finish but I spend a lot of time on it already, here you will be able to read the development. And to test it after I can try it at Monza's 1955 track (message of error opening the archive for this track in the mod). At Monaco's 1955 track also, it will be very useful! (similar problem I guess.).

Of course, if the physics for Indy 60's (1968) mod need to be ready for december, I should put priority on it and that would be a very good thing if I can work on the cars as soon as possible. Smile  I already put a lot of time in 1955's physics in the recent days and i will have to spend less time on F1C in the next weeks.

http://wookey.bbfr.net/t721-development-of-the-new-physics-for-the-1955-mods-for-f1c

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 8 sur 8 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut