Help needed in the F1C section

Go down

Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Wookey on 20/11/15, 10:45 am

Dear friends.

Thanks to all for your support in reviving this forum section related to F1 Challenge.

I wish someone could help me here by running and keeping updated 4 download topics.

- Mods
- Tracks and Track Packs
- Cars and Car Packs
- Tools (3d editors, aiw editors, fonts, tutorials etc...)

The idea would be to gather all links from all the topics of the forum and keep a collection of them by alphabetical (tracks) or chronological (cars) order. In order for the newcomers to get easily to the information without having to read 4 or 10  pages of comments. I think this couls be useful to everyone, when changing computer or after a HD crash to recollect all lost data. This couls be a kind of "collective cloud" for the community.

I'd love some of you who are NOT modders to do this. This could be a great way to particpate if you can't Mod. Please apply in comments. If you feel to do one or all of these 4 tasks. The downloads will then be sticked at the top of the section.

F1C will never die, if we all give a hand.
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7888
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Cristian Luis on 20/11/15, 12:37 pm

Wookey wrote:Dear friends.

Thanks to all for your support in reviving this forum section related to F1 Challenge.

I wish someone could help me here by running and keeping updated 4 download topics.

- Mods
- Tracks and Track Packs
- Cars and Car Packs
- Tools (3d editors, aiw editors, fonts, tutorials etc...)

The idea would be to gather all links from all the topics of the forum and keep a collection of them by alphabetical (tracks) or chronological (cars) order. In order for the newcomers to get easily to the information without having to read 4 or 10  pages of comments. I think this couls be useful to everyone, when changing computer or after a HD crash to recollect all lost data. This couls be a kind of "collective cloud" for the community.

I'd love some of you who are NOT modders to do this. This could be a great way to particpate if you can't Mod. Please apply in comments. If you feel to do one or all of these 4 tasks. The downloads will then be sticked at the top of the section.

F1C will never die, if we all give a hand.

For the tracks, the best guy (by far) to do so is Teji Kohri. He has more than 900 F1C circuits. He could upload all of them. Or just send it to me. Between all of us, we could search for its original authors.

This huge task requires unity.

Regards,
Cristian
avatar
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 296
Date d'inscription : 2014-12-26

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Wookey on 20/11/15, 01:02 pm

I was not clear enough. I only ask someone (or up to 4 different people)  to gather all links already posted here and spread in many many topics.

The goal is to provide a clear view of what is available, and keep it updated.
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7888
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Lee67 on 20/11/15, 01:58 pm

Cristian Luis wrote:For the tracks, the best guy (by far) to do so is Teji Kohri. He has more than 900 F1C circuits. He could upload all of them.
But Kohri published many of the tracks without the authors permission. I sent him some tracks for his own use (because I haven't got the permissions for the publishing them), but this cock published them without my or the original authors' permission. Exclamation
avatar
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 539
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-21
Age : 50
Localisation : Somewhere in the Czechlands!

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Cristian Luis on 20/11/15, 02:06 pm

Lee67 wrote:
Cristian Luis wrote:For the tracks, the best guy (by far) to do so is Teji Kohri. He has more than 900 F1C circuits. He could upload all of them.
But Kohri published many of the tracks without the authors permission. I sent him some tracks for his own use (because I haven't got the permissions for the publishing them), but this cock published them without my or the original authors' permission. Exclamation

I'll (we'll) post who are the original authors of the tracks.

For example:
Brno 1949 by Carsten Meurer, Ginetto, Greg Liebzeit, John Bradley, Petr Hlavac, Richard Cooke, Robert Zeugin and Sergio Loro.
https://mega.nz/#!wl9V2YaT!KOJV7XT_SwoYlKYlZrHdRGbh8yZTTEjka01Q3qLNc2g
avatar
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 296
Date d'inscription : 2014-12-26

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Re: Help needed in the F1C section

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum