And how about 1981? :D

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Tue 25 Apr - 15:45

Cristian Luis wrote:
Regardless of if there is people interested or not in this 1981 Formula One Season mod, my best recommendation is: create the mod that you would love to have and enjoy.

...then, feel free for share it, or not to share it.

Here it is the old 1981 mod by Neiln1: http://www.race4sim.com/f1-1981-mod-by-neiln1/

1981 F1 season review:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lmxv8
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lnktb_f1-season-review-1981-part-2_sport

Extras:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1981+grand+prix

I have my own private mods (now I am working in Estoril 14 KM circuit). Because of this, I am not particulary interested in any Formula One mods.

Best wishes, d41f1c. Keep up with the good work!
Cristian

Hi, Cristian!
I have just realized I haven't answered to your comment (even though I read it when you sent it back then). Sorry!
Thank you very much for the kind words and the links.
Believe me when I say we're doing the mod we wanted. Smile
Hopefully, it will come out in a way you people are gonna enjoy the final result!
But yeah, it's definitely us doing things OUR way.
Still, thanks for your great support to the mod and for your active participation with comments and help in the modding scenario for all these years. Welcome back!
Regards,
d4nf1c
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Luigi 70 on Tue 25 Apr - 23:11

d4nf1c wrote:And here is Brian Henton in Monza.....

Great stuff here!  Very Happy

Laffite has the cars for each race ...

Now I have to do Jarier, Jabouille and Tambay's cars study


Last edited by Luigi 70 on Tue 25 Apr - 23:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added Jarier...)
avatar
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 836
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-22
Age : 48
Localisation : Naples

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Wed 26 Apr - 22:52

Luigi 70 wrote:Great stuff here!  Very Happy

Laffite has the cars for each race ...

Now I have to do Jarier, Jabouille and Tambay's cars study

And great Ligiers, Luigi! Thanks a lot! Very Happy
Best wishes,
D4nf1c
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Thu 27 Apr - 5:10

Tambay, Theodore, Jacarepaguá (in Brazil) and the rain.
The young French driver did not score points here as he did in Long Beach.
However, he got to finish the race, arrived 10th, ahead of the champion-to-be, Nelson Piquet, and, if you think of the rainy weather, that was no simple feat.

avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Valpaso75 on Thu 27 Apr - 19:48

Here you're making great jobs boys king
avatar
Valpaso75
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 67
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Cristian Luis on Thu 27 Apr - 23:50

d4nf1c wrote:
Cristian Luis wrote:
Regardless of if there is people interested or not in this 1981 Formula One Season mod, my best recommendation is: create the mod that you would love to have and enjoy.

...then, feel free for share it, or not to share it.

Here it is the old 1981 mod by Neiln1: http://www.race4sim.com/f1-1981-mod-by-neiln1/

1981 F1 season review:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lmxv8
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lnktb_f1-season-review-1981-part-2_sport

Extras:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1981+grand+prix

I have my own private mods (now I am working in Estoril 14 KM circuit). Because of this, I am not particulary interested in any Formula One mods.

Best wishes, d41f1c. Keep up with the good work!
Cristian

Hi, Cristian!
I have just realized I haven't answered to your comment (even though I read it when you sent it back then). Sorry!
Thank you very much for the kind words and the links.
Believe me when I say we're doing the mod we wanted. Smile
Hopefully, it will come out in a way you people are gonna enjoy the final result!
But yeah, it's definitely us doing things OUR way.
Still, thanks for your great support to the mod and for your active participation with comments and help in the modding scenario for all these years. Welcome back!
Regards,
d4nf1c

Thank you for your kind words, d41f1c.

Use the developer's toolbox. You'll not regret nothing. Smile

Kind regards,
Cristian
avatar
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 296
Date d'inscription : 2014-12-26

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Andreh on Fri 28 Apr - 1:34

d4nf1c wrote:Tambay, Theodore, Jacarepaguá (in Brazil) and the rain.
The young French driver did not score points here as he did in Long Beach.
However, he got to finish the race, arrived 10th, ahead of the champion-to-be, Nelson Piquet, and, if you think of the rainy weather, that was no simple feat.

That was the only F1 race I attended . Not downsizing Tambay's performance, Piquet had a very bad start, when he picked slick tires instead of wet or intermediate, trying to repeat Reutemann at the previous non championship race at Kyalami.
My father took several pictures from the cars while we were at the paddock on sturday, but sadly I cant find those pics to upload here.

Andreh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 14
Date d'inscription : 2016-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Fri 28 Apr - 4:48

Andreh wrote:
That was the only F1 race I attended . Not downsizing Tambay's performance, Piquet had a very bad start, when he picked slick tires instead of wet or intermediate, trying to repeat Reutemann at the previous non championship race at Kyalami.
My father took several pictures from the cars while we were at the paddock on sturday, but sadly I cant find those pics to upload here.

It is amazing to read testimonials like this one, Andreh.
I hope this mod will bring you some memories when it is released.
This is one of the first seasons I remember watching on TV and, even though I have never been to a Grand Prix, races back then were incredibly emotional to me, especially when they happened in my home country.
If you ever get to find your dad's pictures, please send a copy of them to the site's library. I'm sure this contribution will be really invaluable! Very Happy

Best wishes.
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Sat 29 Apr - 11:05

Taking the pics for this season I realized how rainy it was.
Here you have both March drivers in 1981, Eliseo Salazar in Imola and Derek Daly in Dijon-Prenois.
March, first running on Michelin tires, had chosen to go with Avon tires after the previous race, in Jarama, Spain.
Since the French GP, Daly only failed to qualify for the last race of the season, in Las Vegas.

avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Wookey on Sat 29 Apr - 12:16

Really a good work on this topic ! Smile
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7901
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum