And how about 1981? :D

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Tue 28 Nov - 7:00

Luigi 70 wrote:@ d4nf1c
Even good & kindly people like you , still do great  this old game! cheers

Wookey wrote:
Luigi 70 wrote:@ d4nf1c
Even good & kindly people like you , still do great  this old game! cheers
+1 including all those working on this year !

Thanks, guys. Very Happy
And, once more, thanks to you, Wookey!
Without your support, we all would never have met six years ago, so thanks for all the talks and joint working on all these mods we've been working on together and more.

Best wishes!
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by titi01170 on Wed 10 Jan - 19:18

Hello d4nf1c! Looking forward the 1981 mod! Hope all is going good! Thank you very much!

Regards,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 37
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Thu 11 Jan - 18:55

titi01170 wrote:Hello d4nf1c! Looking forward the 1981 mod! Hope all is going good! Thank you very much!

Regards,

Hi, titi01170.
Thanks for the message.
We're kind of stuck at the moment in terms of the consolidation of the cars, as I had an accident of sorts two weeks before Christmas, which made my arm hurt like hell. It still does as of today, so I'm saving all of my energy at the moment for work and life commitments, meaning I haven't been doing anything F1C related these days. The most I did was ask for some tracks on the forum and try to test them in my PC, but even that is only done with a lot of effort and discomfort. Never fear, though. All the models are practically finished and the consolidation of the models in ZModeler is something I like doing and will return to it as soon as I feel a little more comfortable with playing around with them again. It'll take a little longer than we anticipated, but it'll be released soon. No worries. Smile
Best wishes.
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by titi01170 on Thu 11 Jan - 19:00

Thanks for the answer! No problem it’s understandable! Hope you will get well soon! Wink
Regards,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 37
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Sudden on Fri 12 Jan - 7:51

d4nf1c wrote:
titi01170 wrote:Hello d4nf1c! Looking forward the 1981 mod! Hope all is going good! Thank you very much!

Regards,

Hi, titi01170.
Thanks for the message.
We're kind of stuck at the moment in terms of the consolidation of the cars, as I had an accident of sorts two weeks before Christmas, which made my arm hurt like hell. It still does as of today, so I'm saving all of my energy at the moment for work and life commitments, meaning I haven't been doing anything F1C related these days. The most I did was ask for some tracks on the forum and try to test them in my PC, but even that is only done with a lot of effort and discomfort.  Never fear, though. All the models are practically finished and the consolidation of the models in ZModeler is something I like doing and will return to it as soon as I feel a little more comfortable with playing around with them again. It'll take a little longer than we anticipated, but it'll be released soon. No worries. Smile
Best wishes.

Oh... i'm sorry for the accident d4nf1c!! I hope you get well very soon, personal and health things are always the most important!

Sudden
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 31
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-27
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Sudden on Tue 6 Feb - 11:48

Tomorrow will be 37 years of the "1981 non-South African Grand Prix", that could have been the 1st race in 1981 season.

By the way... any news about the 1981 mod? Is d4nf1c getting better and recovering? I hope it, best wishes! Very Happy

Sudden
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 31
Date d'inscription : 2017-04-27
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by titi01170 on Thu 1 Mar - 4:18

Yeah, hope you are getting well and be back on the forum Wink

Best wishes,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 37
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by titi01170 on Wed 11 Apr - 14:18

D4nf1c we miss you on the forum Wink

Hope you are good now and that you have recovered well and looking forward to see what is going to happen in the future Wink

Regards,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 37
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by d4nf1c on Fri 13 Apr - 3:55

Hi, guys. It's been three months since my last post. Sorry for taking so long.
To tell you the truth, I've been doing other things in this period that made my working on the mod practically inexistent.
Neiln has kept working on it, though, and, for some time, he's been working on polishing some stuff we've left behind. The mod must be in its finishing touches already. All the cars are race-by-race ready. There are some three or four cockpits I'd still personally like to add some touches, but haven't found the time or motivation to do so. Life off F1C has been pretty hectic these days, with both good and bad things happening that demanded action and caught my best interest.
Still, we've pretty much settled on the tracks we want to use and I could safely say we are past the 90% barrier.
As usual, I can't give you any release date, as both of us go back and forth with life issues or realizing there are things we've left behind we'd like to fix. The mod will come. Be sure of that.
Apart from that, best wishes, and thanks for all the support.
avatar
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Messages : 143
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by titi01170 on Fri 13 Apr - 4:11

No problem! Personal things are the priority!

It’s understandable!

All the best,

Regards,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Messages : 37
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum