And how about 1981? :D

Page 6 sur 12 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Message par Sudden le Ven 9 Juin - 10:00

I think the best word to define it is... beautiful!! Is there a release date predicted? Or it's too early for ask? We will wait delighted, it will worth it for sure.

Sudden
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par De Lacrowe le Ven 9 Juin - 15:33

@ d4nf1c

( only in the event that your car comes from the 1980 version )
I wanted to inform you that the chassis height should be lowered by 10% so that the suspension of the car can be better adjusted to the tire
, and this would also improve the appearance of the front wing
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par d4nf1c le Ven 9 Juin - 20:14

titi01170 a écrit:Wonderful cars!!! Thank you Wink

Sudden a écrit:I think the best word to define it is... beautiful!! Is there a release date predicted? Or it's too early for ask? We will wait delighted, it will worth it for sure.

De Lacrowe a écrit:@ d4nf1c
( only in the event that your car comes from the 1980 version )
I wanted to inform you that the chassis height should be lowered by 10% so that the suspension of the car can be better adjusted to the tire
, and this would also improve the appearance of the front wing

@titi01170: Thank you so much for the compliments and all the support. All the best to you! Very Happy

@Sudden: Thanks for the support and the compliments. As neiln and I are working on our own, what I can tell you is that we are around 70% done on his side and around 40% done on mine. There is definitely a lot of work to go, so I'd rather not raise any expectations from you guys. Neiln will still either create or edit 11 models for the 6 remaining teams, Tyrrell, ATS, Fittipaldi, Lotus, Alfa Romeo and Renault. Fittipaldi is the only team with a single model from these. I'm currently working on the McLarens for conforming - reducing the amount of materials in ZMod, checking for no material name repetitions (to do away with those crazy mistakes of, for instance, car number 7 use the bitmaps from car number 8 ), eliminating long shadows, detaching front and rear wings and trying to do a suitable cockpit for those who like First Person view. Next in my line are Brabham, Williams and Arrows. Since the two of us are sort of frequently revising previous work, these days I found one detail on the Las Vegas Toleman which made us have to go back to it, just to give you an example. The Tolemans were, like, the second or third team we worked with. Miss De Lacrowe has just posted another cool detail, which I'll make sure to run by neiln and check out. So, really, a release date is totally out of our plans. Still, I hope you don't mind me sending those pics from time to time just to generate a sort of mouth watering feel. I think we're doing it right and it's my intention to keep doing so. Best wishes.

@De Lacrowe: What a great catch, Miss De Lacrowe!  cheers Thanks a lot. I'll check with neiln if this was the model used and if it's ok to do the 10% reduction. Best regards.
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par De Lacrowe le Ven 9 Juin - 23:10

1980 McLaren M29 with Eclair Camcorder

it is always very pleasant to receive compliments
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par d4nf1c le Sam 24 Juin - 6:03

Next in the compliance line, as promised, the MP4-1, on its debut race in Argentina. According to the photo album we have on the site, John Watson tried it out in Long Beach for the first race of the year. However, he ran that race with the M29F, so the first time a carbon fibre chassis actually ran a race was in the Autodromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez, in Buenos Aires. This is the first of a model that would soon become a multichampion. In 1984, McLaren started it's amazing sequence of seven championships in eight years.

For the next post, get ready to receive the 1981 champion. cheers
Best wishes.
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par titi01170 le Dim 25 Juin - 12:04

Wahou fantastic Cool

Best wishes,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par CReutemann le Dim 25 Juin - 19:37

Looking great!!!

CReutemann
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par d4nf1c le Lun 26 Juin - 15:58

Thanks a lot for the support, guys.
Next in line, Brabham and Williams.
Stay tuned.
Best wishes to you all. Very Happy
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Reco21 le Mar 27 Juin - 6:56

Excellent!!!!!!!, waiting for the other cars !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Reco21
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par d4nf1c le Mer 5 Juil - 8:16

Straight from neiln's incredible editing factory, here comes Nelson Piquet.

The photo is taken on one of the corners of the Las Vegas "circuit", where he became world champion for the first of his three times. He arrived fifth on this race. Thus, he scored two more points in the championship while Reutemann scored none for arriving eighth (I don't know about you, but, in my opinion, 10 out of 20 racers scoring points is a little too much for my taste. I liked those times where only six drivers scored and the points given were few). In the end, he beat Reutemann by one point.

1981 was also Hector Rebaque's last year in Formula One.
The next picture was taken when he was coming out of Hugenholtzbocht, in the circuit of Zandvoort, Netherlands.
This is the race when he scored his last three points in Formula One, finishing fourth.

Next, some pics of Reutemann himself and 1980's champion and winner of the Las Vegas race, Alan Jones.
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 6 sur 12 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut