And how about 1981? :D

Page 9 sur 12 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: And how about 1981? :D

Message par d4nf1c le Jeu 12 Oct - 1:19

Still working on it, guys. 10 teams consolidated for no conflicts with other mods. 15 teams done in terms of the models and liveries (only two to go!!!). I expect to be posting some pics of the Alfas and Renaults pretty soon. As usual, neiln has been working relentlessly in his free time to produce these great great models. News coming up soon.
Any one who knows how to work suspensions who would be interested in lending a hand? Please PM me if you do. Best wishes!!
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par d4nf1c le Ven 13 Oct - 7:05

As promised, the car pictures for two of the, in my opinion, most beautiful teams of this season.

Alfa scored points three times throughout the season. The first was in the first race, Long Beach, when Mario Andretti got to the end in a promising fourth place. After that though, a series of car problems and lack of performance made the team score points again only in Canada and in Las Vegas, the last two races of the season, this time with Bruno Giacomelli, who, in Las Vegas, granted the only podium for the team this year, arriving third.

In the sequence, we see Mario's cars in Long Beach, United States, and in Austria.
After these, we see Bruno's car in Canada (on spinner) and in Las Vegas, US.

d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par d4nf1c le Ven 13 Oct - 7:30

One of the two Renault models finished, we might even say neiln is 1.5 teams to end the heavy editing part.
There will still be things to consolidate when he's done, be sure, but different from the other teams, I chose to post the following images because, to me, this is the most beautiful car of the year and because, apart from Williams and Brabham, this team was the most serious contender for the championship, especially with young Alain Prost, who would later be called "The Professor" and who would still have to wait four more years to start his sequence of four championships.
Despite its beauty, the RE20B did not prove to be effective as its successor, the RE30, its best results being in Argentina for both Alain Prost and Rene Arnoux. Below, a picture of both cars together in Argentina and Prost's car for the Belgian Grand Prix (on spinner).

Coming up next, the Renault RE30 and finally we reach the last team of the season, Lotus, with both models to do, the 81B and the 87.
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par titi01170 le Ven 13 Oct - 8:53

So cool! Thank you so much!

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Lee67 le Ven 13 Oct - 9:19

scratch
Lee67
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par d4nf1c le Lun 23 Oct - 2:49

I have a doubt for the editing inclined.
I honestly hope one of you knows the answer.

Please look at the following pics of Fittipaldi F8C:

On spinner:

You'll see the suspension is on the right position as far as the car goes. Now notice how it gets on track:

This does not happen only to Fittipaldi and it has been driving me crazy.
Long ago, I noticed some .hdv lines were responsible for moving the tires a little off their position:
AlignWheels=1
FrontWheelTrack=
RearWheelTrack=
LeftWheelBase=
RightWheelBase=
However, even setting the values to zero, I don't seem to manage to fit the suspension in place. I suspect this has to do with the coordinates on the .pm file, but I have no idea what settings I can possibly change in it.
The instructions I've read so far were very vague and any trial I did on changing values made the game crash back to desktop when I tried to load the car.
Can anyone help me on this?

Best wishes.
d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Luigi 70 le Lun 23 Oct - 14:20

You can modify the suspensions (and the related pm file) with suspedit software...
mediafire.com file/hatbra9a8htu8r9/SuspEdit_v2_build_20.rar

Or just by move the front ride height in down (in the hdv file)...
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par d4nf1c le Mar 24 Oct - 11:05

Luigi 70 a écrit:You can modify the suspensions (and the related pm file) with suspedit software...
Or just by move the front ride height in down (in the hdv file)...

Thanks, Luigi!
Tried both options. Neither worked, unfortunately.
In the hdv, I lowered both "RideHeightSetting=" attributes, for the front left and the front right tires, to 1 (minimum).
What I tried in SuspEd was raising the points that connect the front suspension to the body in both sides.
The car still shows the same way on track. The funny part to me is that it's ok on spinner.
It only lowers when the tires touch the track. scratch
Maybe it's something to do with the tyre position, I don't know.
Another mystery to solve, F1C-wise, I guess.

Any assistance anyone might have concerning this topic will be very, very welcome.

Best wishes.

d4nf1c
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Luigi 70 le Mar 24 Oct - 12:23

give me the car, I try to solve the mystery ....
d4nf1c a écrit:

Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Mar 24 Oct - 14:58

ok Daniel, I found the car in the mediafire TNT account, and I solved the problem.

Create a new .tbc file (type michelin_1981.tbc), then write to each line for each COMPOUND (Hard-soft-Intermediate-wet-monsoon):
Radius =0.35

it is clear that the new file (michelin_1981.tbc) must also be written in the hdv file at the line:
TireBrand = michelin_1981

if you want, you can also calculate another radius value, you can go on this site there is Tyre Size Calculator:
https://clue-by-4.org/software
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 9 sur 12 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut