F1 Challenge 99-02's main post. Are you new in this game and you want to know more about it? Start here!

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: F1 Challenge 99-02's main post. Are you new in this game and you want to know more about it? Start here!

Message par Cristian Luis le Sam 30 Sep - 22:11

F1 Challenge '99-'02 career mode simulator V1.0 is finally released. Check the first post.

Thank you, Markus "Fireball" Rotter, for your GP2 Career Excel file. It has relieved me a lot o work.

Your feedback about F1C career mode simulator is welcomed. Feel free to ask any questions about the tool here:
http://wookey.bbfr.net/t931-ask-anything-about-f1-challenge-99-02-career-mode-simulator

Regards.
Cristian.

P.D.: There is also a new section about physics tutorial. From basic rFactor and rFactor2 documentation to a final Master project of more than 120 pages about Pacejka (which involves rFactor and rFactor2). You can find the download link at the beginning of the links exposition.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: F1 Challenge 99-02's main post. Are you new in this game and you want to know more about it? Start here!

Message par Cristian Luis le Jeu 19 Oct - 22:03

Vico noticed weeks ago something weird with JuanMaMaster's F1C download page. I showed my compassion for him (Juan). Mainly because we had a hard confrontation in Wikipedia, which included non-sensical defamation against Valpaso75 from JuanMaMaster's part.

I have edited that comment taking advantage of how JuanMaMaster has done to make pass the Ultimate Solution for playing F1C in Windows 7, 8 and 10 as something that he has realized and discovered.

Remember: people like him were the cause of the adieu of modders like BigFelix, Ralph Hummerich, BMCM3, Schumacher180, MeSlayer10, among many others.

Nothing more, enjoy the rest of the work done by all F1C modders. Take the maximum of it.

Regards,
Cristian Luis

P.D.: F1C Developer toolbox V3 released. Delete any previous version before installing it. You can download it through Mediafire or MEGA.

Dernière édition par Cristian Luis le Lun 30 Oct - 9:28, édité 1 fois
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Cristian Luis le Lun 30 Oct - 9:30

Hello everyone!

Please, tell me. Give me your feedback.

What does this topic needs to improve?

Do you feel confortable navigating through the links given in the first message of this topic?

You find this topic useful?

Regards,
Cristian.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par skandre7 le Lun 30 Oct - 20:23

I think using spoiler option would be nice because that one post is horrifyingly huge, for someone seeing this first time it's hard to find whats really important, so for the beggining i recommend using hidden for internet archive, other platforms and game review sections like this:

Game Reviews:
Click for historic reviews:

On the side note is nomenclature, imo "Troubleshooting" would look better than "Best Practices" Wink
skandre7
Pedal Kart driver
Pedal Kart driver

Message par Cristian Luis le Mar 31 Oct - 15:44

skandre7 a écrit:I think using spoiler option would be nice because that one post is horrifyingly huge, for someone seeing this first time it's hard to find whats really important, so for the beggining i recommend using hidden for internet archive, other platforms and game review sections like this:

Game Reviews:

On the side note is nomenclature, imo "Troubleshooting" would look better than "Best Practices" Wink

Ummm...

Interesting idea! I'll do it when I find new contents to add. Thanks skandre7!

Best practices is the name, because that section contains... well, good practices. Laughing Is not a FAQ section. But I appreciate the sugerence too.

Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Cristian Luis le Dim 5 Nov - 14:31

skandre7 a écrit:I think using spoiler option would be nice because that one post is horrifyingly huge, for someone seeing this first time it's hard to find whats really important, so for the beggining i recommend using hidden for internet archive, other platforms and game review sections like this:

Game Reviews:

Done, mate!

Definitely, it looks much better and accessible.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut