Daniele Amaduzzi site

Go down

Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Wookey on Tue 10 Oct - 9:36

No easy download and awful watermark, but some useful pictures nevertheless :

https://danieleamaduzziphoto.photoshelter.com/index
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7893
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by driver29 on Tue 10 Oct - 21:20

cheers
avatar
driver29
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 2745
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-20
Age : 26
Localisation : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Hulsebos Hans on Tue 10 Oct - 23:54

Wookey wrote:No easy download and awful watermark, but some useful pictures nevertheless :

https://danieleamaduzziphoto.photoshelter.com/index

Already did some uploads from the site...more to come. There is a trick to make the download much easier. Contact me if you want to know.
Have to make some screenprints to show you how
avatar
Hulsebos Hans
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 871
Date d'inscription : 2015-10-13
Age : 56
Localisation : Mayrhofen - Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Wookey on Wed 11 Oct - 11:58

Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Wookey wrote:No easy download and awful watermark, but some useful pictures nevertheless :

https://danieleamaduzziphoto.photoshelter.com/index

Already did some uploads from the site...more to come. There is a trick to make the download much easier. Contact me if you want to know.
Have to make some screenprints to show you how

I found a way that is not too long, but still a bit longer then drag and drop or right click Smile : CENSORED


Last edited by Wookey on Thu 12 Oct - 11:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : legal restriction)
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7893
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Hulsebos Hans on Wed 11 Oct - 22:02

Wookey wrote:
Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Wookey wrote:No easy download and awful watermark, but some useful pictures nevertheless :

https://danieleamaduzziphoto.photoshelter.com/index

Already did some uploads from the site...more to come. There is a trick to make the download much easier. Contact me if you want to know.
Have to make some screenprints to show you how

I found a way that is not too long, but still a bit longer then drag and drop or right click Smile CENSORED lol!

And there goes the safety of Photoshelter on your website Smile lol!


Last edited by Wookey on Thu 12 Oct - 11:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : legal restriction)
avatar
Hulsebos Hans
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Messages : 871
Date d'inscription : 2015-10-13
Age : 56
Localisation : Mayrhofen - Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Wookey on Thu 12 Oct - 11:07

errr... rather delete the bias Wink
avatar
Wookey
Admin

Messages : 7893
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-19
Age : 57
Localisation : Saint-Geniès de Comolas

http://wookey.bbfr.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Daniele Amaduzzi site

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum