1986 mod For F1 Challenge '99-'02 WIP. Cherry needs your help!

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

1986 mod For F1 Challenge '99-'02 WIP. Cherry needs your help!

Message par Cristian Luis le Dim 22 Oct - 15:16

Cherry a écrit:I have made the rear parts such as gearbox and rear suspensions for these two weeks.
As total progress of this car the modeling is 80% and the mapping and texture are 20-30%.

A little early though i will need someone helper who can put the cars on games and can make sound and physic.i need the helmet painter too.
i can only do putting the cars on game, but if possible i want to concentrate my power on making cars.
anyway if there are someone who can do above things, please give me a private message.

As it is stated above, Cherry needs:

Someone who can make sounds a physics;
Someone who can paint helmet;

Feel free to download the developers toolbox here:
http://wookey.bbfr.net/t848-f1-challenge-99-02-s-main-post-are-you-new-in-this-game-and-you-want-to-know-more-about-it-start-here

See more here: http://forum.race4sim.com/showthread.php?tid=537&page=2
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: 1986 mod For F1 Challenge '99-'02 WIP. Cherry needs your help!

Message par Sudden le Mar 31 Oct - 16:40

Thanks a lot to Cherry and everyone involved in this brand new 1986 project.

As far as I could read in race4sim forum, some weeks ago Cherry asked Pedro Ripping Corpse for his 1986 project for gp4 (still not released, but almost finished according to his latest news, from a long time ago).
I'm not modder (I'm just a humble user) but I can imagine that, convert that gp4 cars (as he and D.Marques did beautifully in a lot of other mods), in case he could get the carset, it would be a lot faster than made new cars starting from zero (appart of the necessary efforts difference), but until now, Pedro doesn't replied him, and he's waiting to that reply to see if he continues doing more cars of 1986 or not.
It seems that it will depend of Ripping Corpse's reply, for the moment.

Let's see what it finally happens.

Sudden
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Mar 31 Oct - 17:23

seriously I don't understand all this dramatic wait for a season already realesed for F1 Challenge....

http://f1cbr.blogspot.it/search?q=1986&btnG=Pesquisar

of course we can improve or redone it from scratch , but we are not talking about a missing season for F1 Challenge (or I'm wrong)...
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Cristian Luis le Mar 31 Oct - 21:14

Luigi 70 a écrit:seriously I don't understand all this dramatic wait for a season already realesed for F1 Challenge....

http://f1cbr.blogspot.it/search?q=1986&btnG=Pesquisar

of course we can improve or redone it from scratch , but we are not talking about a missing season for F1 Challenge (or I'm wrong)...

This 1986 mod is based on Schumacher180's work, Luigi.

This mod was one of the reasons why Schumacher180 rejected the idea of releasing any 1986 and 1987 mod.

F1 Challenge 99-02 has every Formula One mod, but anyone can improve it (or release one objectively better). Cherry has worked with DavidMarques and his team, and I want to support him. So, I have written this message here, for any modder who want to collaborate. Maybe a 1986 mod by DavidMarques is incoming.

(By the way, I am a little bit tired of 2017 mods with terrible functionality. So I am really glad to see something different.)

P.D. Where is the drama?

Dernière édition par Cristian Luis le Ven 3 Nov - 0:26, édité 2 fois
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Luigi 70 le Mar 31 Oct - 22:23

1.1986 mod was already gp4's  mod conversion;
2. 1951-52-53-54-57-58-59-63 are missing season in F1C;
3. Something of different? One of the mod that I say before!
Ps. Can I say something in this topic or no?

Dernière édition par Luigi 70 le Mer 1 Nov - 8:39, édité 2 fois (Raison : Delete 61 because 1960-61-62 are (mini) mod already done by Luigi 70)
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par titi01170 le Mar 31 Oct - 22:25

Really happy to see this project ! The 1986 mod by arnaldo looks a bit outdated, it's not a Race by Race mod ( there are not all the liveries such as Arrows A9, Tyrrell 015 for example) and some cars are really bad like Zakspeed. Moreover there are not all the NT liveries and cars' sounds are weird.

Really happy to see that!
Thank you again for all your devotion! Thanks to you we will have soon all race by race season!

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par Cristian Luis le Mar 31 Oct - 22:39

Luigi 70 a écrit:1.1986 mod was already gp4's  mod conversion;
2. 1951-52-53-54-57-58-59-61-63 are missing season in F1C;
3. Something of New? One of the mod that I say before!
Ps. Can I say something in this topic ?

Hello again, Luigi.

I'll answer you by parts.

1. Of course there was already GP4's conversion, Luigi; because Schumacher180 did it long ago.

Anyway, that was not the first 1986 mod for F1C. As far as I remember, in 2006 or 2007 a mod called Turbo Mega Update 1982-1988 (published by F1 Fr33k in Racesimulations) was released, and there was the first 1986 mod (I miss Trasher). I made some improvements and updates to it a year later, and Schumacher180 finally released a new mod, which I consider far superior. The mod accumulated more than 3000 downloads in RaceSimulations. And I am talking about 2012, which is probably the worst year for F1C.

I am personally glad to see new projects like this. I'll not repeat myself about why, because I written them above.

2. These seasons you have mentioned are missing?

In this post you can see some Youtube videos from 1950-1953 mods from VB, uploaded by Mephistophellis. His recopilation includes all F1 mods, as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong). The mods are incomplete, but is better than nothing in my opinion. (I remember how many people were happy when a 1988 was released by Dudi in 2005 or 2006... albeit it had only 22 cars. Or the 1990 mod by Psychotronik, with only McLaren, Ferrari and Williams, in 2006, having more than 100 posts in RaceSimCentral.)
http://wookey.bbfr.net/t921p10-post-your-f1-challenge-99-02-videos-screenshots-here

3. I'll be very happy to see new 195X and 196Y (Y is a number from 0 to 3) too. Even when I not play any mod (except F1 Hero, my own series), it is a joy for me to see people creating new contents related to F1 and see the community alive, enjoying the game or modding.

Ps. There is no need to ask that; just feel free to say anything! If it is an opposite idea o viewpoint, for me, it is welcomed too. Maybe we have no relation, but that is no motivation to be cautelous or harsh between us.

Kind regards,
Cristian Luis.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par De Lacrowe le Mer 1 Nov - 17:39

About "and yet this idea was good"

The F1 season of 1986 had more than one modder at work, and in these pictures you can see the result in the race.
Keeping in mind that it seems to be a season with some hidden mystery, I must admit the author's commitment to creating seemingly simple but graphically good cars.
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Jeu 2 Nov - 8:43

Cristian Luis a écrit:
P.D. Where is the drama?

Where is the drama? If one is good at making cars from scratch (eg Mc laren MP4), I do not understand why he should pray for Pedro's answer or pray for him to continue his job. Simply accomplish your work without praying for nobody.....
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Cristian Luis le Jeu 2 Nov - 9:49

Luigi 70 a écrit:
Cristian Luis a écrit:
P.D. Where is the drama?

Where is the drama? If one is good at making cars from scratch (eg Mc laren MP4), I do not understand why he should pray for Pedro's answer or pray for him to continue his job. Simply accomplish your work without praying for nobody.....

huh?

Hmmm... let's break it down bit by bit.

If PedroRippingCorpse continues to work in a 1986 mod for GP4, he will work on another mod (and do a conversion later, with Pedro's permission). Otherwise, he will work in a 1986 mod (mostly car models). Also, Cherry simply asked for help (in textures, just to focus in the 3D models).

I just writted here to anyone who want to contribute.

There is nothing more than that.

So, where is the drama? (Now this question is retoric rather than an open one).

(Maybe in your own an only interpretation? Rolling Eyes )

Feel free to anwser, I'll not continue from here to comment your viewpoint... but I'll read you.

Best regards,
Cristian Luis.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut