1986 mod For F1 Challenge '99-'02 WIP. Cherry needs your help!

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: 1986 mod For F1 Challenge '99-'02 WIP. Cherry needs your help!

Message par titi01170 le Jeu 2 Nov - 14:46

@ De Lacrowe the cars look very well ! Is this mod already available?

For the 1986 mod, cherry says me recently on race4sim forum that he will not convert Pedro mod when Pedro will release it for gp4. He says that maybe david marques will be able to do it

http://forum.race4sim.com/showthread.php?tid=537&page=4

Best regards to every one,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par De Lacrowe le Jeu 2 Nov - 16:04

@ titi01170

I have posted 1986 photos of cars created for GP4 for only indicative value to inform that there is not only Pedro in this world.
At present, the help he served in Cherry has ceased to be empty because he will not be part of the 1986 mod conversion
, and I do not understand why he himself had asked for cars to Pedro. So why not take it ?
This game takes over David Marques, and could take care of him to convert Pedro's cars to F1C, but if it has anything else for the head then the conversion will take other horizons.

At this point what is missing ? it's simple GP4 cars.

De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par titi01170 le Jeu 2 Nov - 19:31

Anyway, pictures of this 1986 gp4 mod looks a great, the cars look more « detailed » than the ones in  arnaldo mod

Hope david marques will have time to convert this mod or pedro mod Smile

Regards,

titi01170
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Message par De Lacrowe le Jeu 2 Nov - 20:36

models : Martorana Leonardo

These cars also underwent many modifications, partly on graphics but substantially on the shape of the various models. In GP4, the graphics resolution of these cars was set to 2048, providing good details also for smaller sponsors. I do not have the cars of Arnaldo, but I think that to create good cars it is necessary to keep in mind above all the proportions of the car, because in these years I have found many cars that have had this problem.
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Luigi 70 le Jeu 2 Nov - 21:58

I think the cars of the arnaldo 1986 standalone mod are those contained in Turbo mod (which was a conversion from F1 2002 EA Game) ..
I think they were released in 2005, so we are talking about more than ten years ago.
So honor and respect for the original authors who have worked with the technology of the time.

Moreover, every modder over the years improves its realization capabilities.

Certainly Pedro's cars (or Martorana Leonardo) are of great value, but my consideration (dramatic wait) came from what was that I read in one link of the first post (of course my personal opinion)...

For example when the 1955 mod did not exist yet, I have never pray the "Team Player" or the "GPL Mod Team"  to let them release 1955 mod (rfactor or Grand Prix Legends game) then convert it to F1C.

I just did everything from scratch, and even if my work isn't perfect , it's flour of my bag, and it is not a conversion....

Where's the drama?
It was not my question, but the answer maybe is simple.
The end of a movement is due to the lack of development and updating.

The real question is:
Does conversion mean development and updating?

Posterity the arduous verdict will declare...
Luigi 70
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Message par Cristian Luis le Jeu 2 Nov - 22:56

Luigi 70 a écrit:
I think the cars of the arnaldo 1986 standalone mod are those contained in Turbo mod (which was a conversion from F1 2002 EA Game).
I think they were released in 2005, so we are talking about more than ten years ago.
So honor and respect for the original authors who have worked with the technology of the time.

Yeah. You are right. I think I can confirm it after watching some videos.

I have to say one more thing: Schumacher180's first version of the 1986 mod contained cars from Turbo mod too (I don't remember in what year was released. 2009? 2010? The version at that time was V2.2. Now is V2.9.) His first work included all cars (except AGS.) His basis started with that work. (But I cannot remember all the details very well. Almost nine years ago since that!)

Luigi 70 a écrit:
The real question is:
Does conversion mean development and updating?

As I stated before, I'll not continue from here to comment your viewpoint. But I want to answer your question: because it is an interesting one! (And maybe I can contribute to something.) So I'll give my opinion.

My answer to your question is the following: it depends of the author and the objectives of its work.

I'll put an example.

Three of my F1H mods ─which are for personal use─ utilises Formula One cars from 1988 season. Those cars were done from scratch by Dudi (in 2006, I guess?).

With that information in hand, now let's think for a moment that Dudi's work is the only 1988 mod available for F1C.

I could convert Carrera4's 1988 rF cars for my own personal use (because I don't know how to model from scratch in F1C) and do a lot of update to them in order to adapt them to F1 Hero. And that would be part of the develop and update of some of my F1H mods that me and my group of friends will joy.

(Even when my mods are private, I have credited all authors. My credits file has more than 1500 text lines.)

P.D.: https://pretendracecars.net/2017/10/26/102617-internet-safety-overload/ (please, read the Codemasters part.)

Luigi 70 a écrit:
Posterity the arduous verdict will declare...

NOTE: Message edited in order to be more condescendent.
Cristian Luis
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut